Practice Audit / Accounts Senior - Northampton
Practice Audit / Accounts Senior £33K-£36K Northampton, ACA/ACCA
A progressive and established local firm in Northampton has an opportunity for a qualified ACA/ACCA in an Audit/Accounts Senior role. There continues to be demand for qualified accounting professionals with audit experience to join independent firms. These opportunities can be rare rather than needing to join the much bigger firms, where the selection criteria can be stricter and make it impossible to get the audit experience.
This is an opportunity which will develop the skills of an ACA or ACCA qualified. It might suit a finalist with a good academic record date and expected to qualify in the next 6 months.
Audit / Accounts Senior Requirements:
- Public Practice Qualified ACA / ACCA or finalist.
- Must have experience dealing with the audit, accountancy and taxation requirements for owner managed businesses.
- You will also be looking for career progression to manager in the short to medium term.
- You will be dealing with clients directly and supervising and training junior staff.
- A working knowledge of the various taxes involved in dealing with owner managed businesses.
- You will be encouraged to continually develop your skills and to take responsibility at an early stage. This will allow you to develop your commercial and interpersonal skills when dealing with a variety of business types and personalities.
If you have a practice background and have some audit experience that you are looking to develop please contact us at Wavelength in the first instance by sending us your CV.
This is a leading Independent firm in Northampton offering prospects for future progression.
You can get the latest jobs sent straight to your inbox by subscribing on our website via this link here latest Public Practice opportunities
Apply for Practice Audit / Accounts Senior - Northampton
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly