Accounts Assistant Manager
AJ Chambers are working with a market-leading Accountancy Practice in Northampton who are looking for a positive, professional and experienced manager to join their team.
As an Assistant Manager in their Accounts department, you will join at a key time of expansion in a pivotal role as the department grows to meet the demand of a burgeoning client base. You will be exposed to a range of clients across various industries and sectors from start-ups to multi-national Limited Companies.
- This is a highly varied and pro-active role which will largely involve ensuring the successful delivery of accounts. You???ll need to have a personable and outgoing personality to support and motivate your team and build long term relationships with clients.
- This position will also require liaison with other departments to ensure clear and effective advice is always provided.
- ACA or ACCA qualification.
- 3+ years' UK public practice experience.
- An entrepreneurial and ambitious attitude.
- Senior/Managerial-level involvement in delivering accounts preparation and advisory services of owner-managed companies, sole traders and partnerships.
- Cloud accounting knowledge experience is essential.
There is plenty of support for training on offer, with extensive assistance in studying for professional qualifications. There are also a large amount of activities and nights out throughout the year.
Our client is considering a wide range of skill sets so if you feel you could be relevant please apply directly or contact Max Evans at AJ Chambers.
Accounts Assistant Manager ??? Northampton