Tax Senior | Chichester
AJ Chambers are delighted to be working alongside a leading accountancy practice who due to sizeable growth are seeking a Tax Senior to join their expanding Chichester office. You will be responsible for the effective management of a portfolio of personal and business tax clients.
- Manage the tax compliance matters of a varied portfolio of clients;
- Ensure all statutory tax returns are completed and filed on time, are accurate and in keeping with best practice;
- Ensure clients are kept informed about their obligations and deadlines and any relevant changes in legislation;
- Build strong professional relationships and maintain regular contact with clients;
- Undertake ad-hoc projects as requested by the partners.
- Previous tax experience gained within an accountancy practice;
- ATT and/or CTA qualified or equivalent;
- Excellent organisational and time management skills;
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to convey technical information to clients.
If you would be interested in this role, please apply directly or contact Ryan Lockwood at AJ Chambers.