Corporate Tax Senior Manager
AJ Chambers are currently representing a leading mid-tier firm of chartered accountants who are seeking a Corporate Tax Senior Manager for their London office. The firm is offering excellent career prospects, including a genuine route to partnership.
The role will primarily involve high level, complex tax compliance and advisory work for a varied portfolio of clients. You will also assist the tax partners with other consulting and advisory projects.
Main duties will involve:
- Management of the compliance function in the office including reviewing work prepared by junior staff
- Provide high level technical support to the partners in advising clients on tax planning opportunities
- Assist the training and development of tax staff technically and on soft skills either on the job or by way of participating in regular technical updates
- Assist on queries arising from the firms international network; providing support to the partners on practice development in terms of working with potential clients, marketing campaigns and literature, networking and raising awareness of topical issues
- CTA qualified
- A minimum of 5 years??? Corporation Tax experience
- Currently working at a Managerial Level or Senior Managerial Level within Accountancy Practice
- Commercially minded with a proven track record of dealing with entrepreneurial clients
- Able to deal with a broad range of tax issues and devise creative solutions that work on both a tax and commercial level
For more information on this Corporate Tax Senior Manager role, please apply directly or contact Leon Maulguet at AJ Chambers.