Client Manager M&E
Client Manager | Accountancy Practice | Music & Entertainment Specialists
AJ Chambers are recruiting on behalf of a vibrant firm of Chartered Accountants and Business Managers specialising in music and entertainment. You will be directly working with artists, entrepreneurs and boutique companies as well as larger organisations.
Reporting directly to the Senior Manager & Partners you will be responsible for a set portfolio of clients with a large focus (80%) to the Music & Entertainment industry covering Artists, Songwriters & Composers, Labels, Producers, Event & Festival Organisers providing bespoke advice on a complete range of areas from career management and planning through to royalty payments and accounts preparation
- Shared management of 3-5 members of staff ??? delegate and review work
- Review and completion of Limited company accounts, sole trader accounts, partnership accounts and LLP???s.
- Direct client management, responsible for general tax advice, accounts completion, completion of tax returns, quarterly VAT returns.
- Day to day management of client requirements including running their bank accounts
- Maintaining relationships with the firms existing clients
- Communicating with HMRC
The Ideal Candidate will be
- Experience of managing/supervising staff
- 2-3 Years post qualification experience within Practice
- Tax knowledge is essential, you should have a sound understanding of personal tax, corporation tax & VAT.
- Knowledge of CCH tax products and Quickbooks software is helpful but not essential.
- Experience in the Music/Media/Entertainment industry is essential.
For more information or if you wish to apply for this role, please send your CV and details to James Gosling at AJ Chambers. If the company in question interests you, but you do not match the required specification, please contact me to discuss other roles that may be available.
Client Manager Media & Entertainment ??? Birmingham