Audit Senior - Top 100 Firm
Audit Senior opportunity with progression to Supervisor within a year!
AJ Chambers are currently representing a Top 100 firm based in the City of London, who are currently looking for an Audit Senior to join their busy team. This opportunity can offer progression to Audit Supervisor within a year.
This role is split 80% Audit, 20% Accounts.
- Liaising with the client and with other third parties where necessary;
- Planning through to completion of audit processes;
- Budgeting the time and cost of the audit including evaluating actuals to budget;
- Ensuring all sections of an audit file are correct and completed in a timely manner ensuring that all statutory disclosures have been made;
- Clearing review points from the Manager/Partner in order to finalise audits, involving communication with clients where necessary to resolve audit issues;
- Performing corporation tax and deferred tax computations;
- Supervising and training junior members of the team;
- Provide job appraisals for junior members of the team ensuring development areas are raised if necessary;
- Carry out other ad hoc duties and exercises as determined by circumstances or agreed with partner/manager.
- Ideally ACA/ACCA Qualified
- 3+ years audit and accounts experience
- Good communication written & verbal
- Ideally have knowledge of IFRS
If interested in hearing more about this role, please apply directly or contact Demi Dawson at AJ Chambers