AJ Chambers are working alongside a modern, forward-thinking accountancy firm, based in Norwich, who are seeking an Accounts Assistant to join their growing team.
A wide array of benefits will be associated with this role including AAT/ACCA block release study support, excellent client exposure, memberships and CPD courses covered, free parking, modern and open plan working environment and free parking on site.
- Preparation of accounts for sole traders, limited companies and partnerships up to £3M
- Prepare corporate tax computations for managers review
- Prepare personal tax returns
- Involvement in the review of bookkeeping and VAT returns
- Answering client queries over email and phone calls
The Ideal Candidate:
- We are looking for someone with 2+ years practice experience
- Previous experience working with Xero and/or Sage would be desirable but not essential
- Ideally you will be an AAT qualified accountant or part qualified ACCA, with a desire to obtain full professional qualification (full support will be provided)
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Jess Dodman at AJ Chambers.
Accounts Assistant ??? Norwich