Portfolio Manager - Medium Sized Accountancy Firm
Accounts Manager | Medium Sized Firm
AJ Chambers are seeking an experienced Accounts Manager to join a medium sized firm in Central London. In this role, you will be reporting directly to the Partner of the firm, managing a team of 3-4 staff members. You will be tasked with managing a portfolio of varied clients, structuring and allocation of jobs whilst acting as the first point of contact for all clients.
- Direct client management, responsible for general advice, accounts completion, VAT returns, self-assessments
- Review and completion of statutory accounts prepared by the accounts staff
- Review of corporation tax returns
- Ensuring client service levels and deadlines are met
- Supervision, training and supporting staff members
- Meeting and liaising with clients
The Ideal Candidate
- ACA / ACCA Qualified with 2+ years post qualification experience
- Experience managing / supervising staff
- Proven experience managing a portfolio of clients
If you would like to be considered then please apply with a copy of your CV or contact Danielle O'Hara at AJ Chambers.