Trust Tax Senior Manager | Leatherhead
AJ Chambers are delighted to be working in partnership with an award-winning Top 20 Accountancy Practice who are seeking a Trust Tax Senior Manager to join their growing Leatherhead office. Your role will be to provide trust tax advisory and compliance services to ensure that clients are compliant with the current UK taxation requirements.
- Assistance with management of the trust and estate tax team.
- Dealing with all correspondence and advice on client trust tax matters.
- Assisting managers and partners with their client needs.
- Assisting Tax Directors and Partners with more complex enquiries and planning.
- Maintaining regular communication with all clients and related 3rd parties.
- Training and developing junior team members.
- ACA and/or CTA qualified (or equivalent).
- STEP (qualified or currently studying).
- Experience in trust and private client tax planning wither in a specialised or partial role.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the UK trust taxation requirements.
- Strong relationship building, networking and business development skills.
If you are interested in this role, please apply directly or contact Ryan Lockwood at AJ Chambers for more information.