VAT Assistant Manager | Bristol
An award-winning Top 20 Accountancy Practice are seeking a VAT Assistant Manager to join their growing office in Bristol. The role will provide you with the opportunity to work across a wide range of clients and individuals, companies, landed estates, charities and not for profit organisations, advising on many different aspects of VAT compliance, transaction and liability matters.
- Strong technical skills and experience.
- Detailed up to date knowledge of VAT issues.
- Experience of land and property transactions, partial exemption and business/non-business apportionments would be desirable.
- CTA qualified or currently studying towards the qualification.
- Strong interpersonal skills and be confident in dealing with partners and clients, with the ability to work under pressure.
If you are interested in this role, please apply directly or contact Ryan Lockwood at AJ Chambers for more information.