Corporate Tax Associate | Nottingham
An international Top 10 Accountancy Practice are seeking an experienced and driven Corporate Tax Associate to join their growing Nottingham office. You will be responsible for looking after the corporation tax affairs for a portfolio of varied corporate clients.
- Preparation of tax computations and tax charges for large companies and groups.
- Review of tax computations and tax charges for small and medium companies.
- Assisting with advisory projects.
- Ability to undertake technical research.
- Assistance with the management of a client portfolio.
- Assistance with corporate tax due diligence.
- Development of junior team members including graduates and school leavers.
- Willingness to learn and continue self-development.
- Ideally newly qualified ACA and/or CTA.
- Previous corporate tax experience gained within an accountancy practice.
If you are interested in this role, please apply directly or contact Ryan Lockwood at AJ Chambers for more information.