Corporate Tax Manager | Nottingham
An international Top 10 Accountancy Practice are seeking an experienced and driven Corporate Tax Manager to join their growing Nottingham office. You will have your own portfolio of clients and you will act as the main point of contact in dealing with their tax affairs.
- Split compliance and advisory role involving the management of a portfolio of clients.
- Working with the Tax Partner/Directors to deliver advisory projects.
- Providing solutions to technical issues.
- Ensuring corporate tax compliance work is done to agreed costs and timescales.
- Management and development of the corporate tax team.
- Development of client relationships.
- Willingness to learn and continue self-development.
- ACA and/or CTA qualified.
- Ability to deal with corporate tax issues of large groups (including multi-national).
- Understanding of the interaction of owner/company tax issues.
- Experience in cross border tax matters.
If you are interested in this role, please apply directly or contact Ryan Lockwood at AJ Chambers for more information.