Trainee Accounts Assistant
An expanding and reputable accountancy in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire are currently seeking a Trainee Accounts Assistant to join their friendly and successful team. With this firm, you have the potential to be a fully qualified accountant with your own portfolio within 2-3 years.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to take their career to the next level whilst working for a firm that will support your training needs. As our client is offering full study support and have the perfect set-up for the right individual to grow in a progressive and supportive environment.
Our client is a growing firm with a burgeoning client base. Their approach is committed, caring and conscientious with a big emphasis being placed on allowing their employees to grow, progress and achieve their full potential, whilst taking home a competitive salary.
- Preparing and delivering bookkeeping service for clients
- Preparing accounts for clients who are either sole traders, partnerships or limited companies
- Assisting on occasional audits if necessary
- Preparation of client tax computations
- Supporting the Director through general office management duties
- Competently communicating with clients when needed
- Competent user of IT including Microsoft packages
- AAT qualified/studying or a relevant degree
- Practice experience would be ideal but not a necessity if other requirements are fulfilled
- Detail orientated and organised
- Able to conduct and utilise research
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work as part of a team
For further information on this Trainee Accounts Assistant role, please apply direct or contact Max Evans at AJ Chambers.
Trainee Accounts Assistant – Milton Keynes