Personal Tax Manager
AJ Chambers are currently recruiting for a Personal Tax Manager for a Top 30 accountancy practice to work in their Central London office.
Your new role, based in the centre of London, will include a mixture of compliance and advisory responsibilities. You will be working with a diverse portfolio of clients on matters that range from non-dom and residency, to dealing with media and entertainment clients.
You will be able to get involved in complicated projects, that will give you great exposure to interesting work and the ability to work closely with partners. For the right person, this is a great opportunity to establish yourself in a successful team than can offer progression.
As well as a generous remuneration package, this firm also offers a great holiday allowance and a genuine work life balance.
Personal Tax Manager responsibilities
- Support the team with the delivery of advisory work
- Assist in training
- Delegate compliance and advisory work
- Plan and review work carried out by more junior team members
- Help the partners and directors on tax enquiries
- Identify cross-selling opportunities
- Attend client meetings
- Complete appraisals
Personal Tax Manager requirements
- CTA Qualified
- Experience working in a Tax Manager role
- A positive and committed approach to work that is extended to clients, colleagues and external stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High organisation skills with the ability to plan and prioritise tasks
For further information on this Personal Tax Manager role, please apply direct or contact Thomas Sharland-Harris at AJ Chambers