Client Portfolio Manager
AJ Chambers are working alongside an independent firm of accountants, based within Chelmsford, who are seeking an experienced Client Portfolio Manager.
Our client is offering the right candidate more exposure and responsibilities, alongside a very competitive benefits package.
- Responsible for managing workflow
- Review of statutory accounts prepared by junior members of staff
- Responsible for the efficient functioning of compliance work in general
- Management of an assigned portfolio
- Client billing process
- Dealing with queries as they arise and provision of these deliverables
- Support and supervision of more junior staff
The Ideal Candidate:
- ACA/ACCA/AAT Qualified
- Experience of portfolio management and supervision of staff
- Previous experience working within an accountancy practice
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- A confident team player and individual
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to communicate effectively
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Liam Snell at AJ Chambers.
Client Portfolio Manager ??? Chelmsford