Audit Portfolio Manager
An ambitious and growing Practice in City of London, currently placed in the Top 100, have an opportunity for a qualified Audit Senior to join their team.
You will provide efficient delivery to the Audit department’s Managers and Partners in a mixed role that will include overseeing and undertaking Audit and Accounts assignments, both in the office and at client premises. The successful candidate will have exposure to clients over a range of sizes and industries including creative, financial services, not-for-profit and property.
The firm offers a friendly & sociable yet professional working environment with a great work life balance, the opportunity for international travel & ad-hoc projects within corporate finance!
- Split approximately 80% Audit, 20% Accounts
- Carrying out accounting processes and controls to ensure the accurate production of information and document work performed to ensure appropriate audit trails are maintained
- Preparation of statutory financial statements for limited companies
- Preparation of partnerships and sole traders accounts
- Leading Audits from planning to completion with a small team of junior staff
- Liaison with clients and HMRC
- Maintaining and developing client relationships
- Newly ACA / ACCA qualified or 1-2 years post qualification experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within Practice, delivering external audit and accounting services to a range of clients
- Keen to develop career within a progressive and forward thinking firm
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity then please apply with your CV or contact Adam Munro at AJ Chambers.
Apply for Audit Portfolio Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly