Senior Bookkeeper - Music Client Base
Are you an experienced Bookkeeper with experience working with Music clients, seeking a new role?
My client, who are an Accountancy Firm based in Central London are looking to recruit a Senior Bookkeeper to join their growing team!
Duties required for this role will include:
- Maintenance and review of accounting records.
- Preparation and review of management accounts and year end accounts file.
- Preparation and review of client’s cash flow forecasts and cash position and provision of any tax.
- Tour accounting including tour reconciliation, management commission and other reports in respect of mitigating withholding taxes.
- Understanding of publishing and recording royalties, their analysis and statement preparation an advantage.
- Diligent review of work prepared by junior team members and provision of constructive feedback in a mentor like fashion.
- Review of VAT returns and EC Sales Lists prepared by team members.
- Good technical knowledge of tax. Foreign tax knowledge an advantage.
- Build solid relationships both amongst teams internally and with external clients.
- Assist with managing the expectations of Directors and other key staff to ensure work and projects are completed within reasonable and realistic timeframes.
- Correspond with clients to resolve any queries or issues.
The firm are seeking an ACCA qualified individual (finalists will also be considered) who has experience working with media / music clients. Experience of Twinfield and/or Xero would be an added bonus.
If you are interested in being considered for this role then please apply with your CV or contact Danielle O’Hara at AJ Chambers.
Apply for Senior Bookkeeper - Music Client Base
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly