Audit Semi-Senior - City of London
A well-respected multi-Partner firm based in the City of London are looking to add an Audit Semi-Senior to their team.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Audit Semi-Senior who wants to complete their qualification in a supportive firm who have an excellent training programme.
The successful candidate will assist seniors on larger jobs but will also take responsibility for leading smaller assignments from planning through to completion. You’ll get exposure to a mixed client base which will include specialist areas such as travel and leisure.
- Provide support to Seniors and Managers on larger audit assignments
- Lead smaller audits from planning through to completion
- Prepare full sets of accounts as and when required
- Assisting with mentoring and training junior members of staff
- Strong experience of Audit where your current responsibilities make up at least 50% of your duties
- Currently working towards either ACA or ACCA (or equivalent)
- Good understanding of the audit cycle, ideally having progressed to leading smaller assignments
Please apply with your CV if you wish to be considered for this opportunity.
Apply for Audit Semi-Senior - City of London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly