Audit and Accounts Senior - Top 50 Firm - 50% Audit
A leading Practice based in the City of London, currently placed in the Top 50, have an opportunity for a qualified Audit Senior to join their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual seeking a mixed Audit and Accounts role – this approximate split of this position will be 50% Audit, 50% Accounts.
You will provide efficient delivery to the Audit department’s Managers and Partners in a mixed role that will include overseeing and undertaking Audit and Accounts assignments, both in the office and at client premises. The successful candidate will have exposure to clients over a range of sizes and industries including creative, financial services, not-for-profit and property.
The firm offer a friendly and sociable yet professional working environment with a great work life balance!
- Split approximately 50% Audit, 50% Accounts
- Leading Audits from planning to completion with a small team of junior staff
- Carrying out accounting processes and controls to ensure the accurate production of information and document work performed to ensure appropriate audit trails are maintained
- Preparation of statutory financial statements for limited companies
- Preparation of partnerships and sole traders accounts
- Liaison with clients and HMRC
- Maintaining and developing client relationships
- Newly ACA / ACCA qualified or 1 year post qualification experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within Practice, delivering external audit and accounting services to a range of clients
- Experience using Caseware or AlphaTax would be beneficial although not essential
- Keen to develop career within a progressive and forward thinking Firm
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity then please apply with your CV or contact Danielle O’Hara at AJ Chambers.