Audit Manager - Top 70 Firm
An ambitious and growing Practice in Central London, currently placed in the Top 60, have an opportunity for an Audit Manager to join their team.
Reporting to the Audit Director, you will be responsible for managing and delivering audit engagements from planning through to completion and for a varied portfolio of clients. The successful candidate will have exposure to clients over a range of sizes and industries including creative, financial services, not-for-profit and property.
The firm offer a friendly and sociable yet professional working environment with a great work life balance!
- Split approximately 70% Audit, 30% Accounts
- Managing a portfolio of clients ranging in size and sector.
- Acting as the main point of contact for clients, liaising with them throughout the audit cycle
- Managing teams through the planning, fieldwork and completion of audit engagements.
- Managing performance of teams, monitoring budgets and keeping the audit director and partner updated on progress.
- Manage and mentor junior team members with the ability to give constructive feedback
- Ensuring the effective and timely delivery of engagements.
- Assist in tendering for new clients.
- Maintaining and developing client relationships, both written communication and conducting face to face meetings.
- Ensuring the firms processes and technical standards are maintained, with the ability to answer technical questions proficiently and confidently.
- Continue developing your technical skills in all areas of the accounting and auditing standards.
- To professionally represent the firm and its interests in dealings with clients and other professionals at all times.
- Fully ACA or ACCA qualified
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within Practice, delivering external audit and accounting services to a range of clients
- Experience using ProAudit / Sage / Xero would be beneficial although not essential
- Keen to develop career within a progressive and forward thinking Firm
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity then please apply with your CV or contact Danielle O’Hara at AJ Chambers.
Apply for Audit Manager - Top 70 Firm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly