Private Client Tax Associate | Swindon
AJ Chambers are delighted to be working in partnership with a Top 10 Accountancy Practice who are seeking an ambitious and driven Private Client Tax Associate to join their growing Swindon office. You will be managing a portfolio of clients with their complex tax affairs whilst ensuring a high level of client service and advising on tax planning opportunities.
- Act as the key contact for a portfolio of clients for their tax affairs.
- Ensure all assignments are completed in accordance with the firm’s procedures.
- Provide full personal tax compliance and advisory services as required.
- Assist the Tax Managers with complex advisory projects.
- Develop and maintain an advanced level of technical knowledge.
- Experience in personal tax within an accountancy practice environment.
- ATT qualified.
- Graduate with a minimum 2:1 degree.
- Demonstrable experience in managing a portfolio of clients.
- Demonstrable advisory experience.
If you are interested in this role, please apply directly or contact Ryan Lockwood at AJ Chambers.