Audit & Accounts Senior - Top 50 Firm
Are you looking for a new opportunity and interested in working with a leading, Top 50 Practice, with excellent progression opportunities to Assistant Manager and Manager?
My client, a well-established and sought after Practice based in the City of London are recruiting an Audit and Accounts Senior to join their growing team.
Acting as the on-site Senior, the successful applicant will be responsible for planning, executing and completing audit work to the required standard. You will have the opportunity to work on an extremely varied portfolio of clients .
- Preparation of accounts from client portfolio within budgeted timescale
- Supervision of junior and semi-senior staff including training during Audit and delegating/reviewing work
- Preparation of VAT returns as required
- Responsible for dealing with technical issues and/or seeking advice when necessary
- Take full responsibility of each assignment, complete the Audit work and use assistance from the relevant Manager or Partner when required
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will be ACA/ACCA qualified, either newly qualified or with post-qualification experience
- Will be leading on Audits in your current role and have experience working with junior members of staff
- Have the ability to multi-task and delegate
On offer is a competitive salary, a clear progression path and a great work-life balance .
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity then please apply direct or Demi Dawson at AJ Chambers.