Audit and Accounts Semi-Senior
Audit and Accounts Semi-Senior - Northampton
We are recruiting for an ACA / ACCA part qualified or AAT qualified Audit and Accounts Semi-Senior and looking to study for further Professional Accountancy exams.
The successful candidate will ideally have at least 3 years experience dealing with the audit, accounts preparation and corporate tax compliance requirements for owner managed businesses.
About the Role for Audit and Accounts Semi-Senior
· Assisting with the audit of limited companies
· Preparation of accounts for sole traders, partnerships, charities and limited companies
· Preparation of taxation computations
· Working as assistant on ad hoc assignments
· Helping junior staff to develop technical skills
Requirements for Audit and Accounts Semi-Senior
· At least three years accounts/audit experience
· Working towards a professional ACCA or ACA qualification (AAT candidates considered)
· Basic knowledge of PAYE, corporation tax, income tax and VAT
· Good communication and presentation skills
· Strong organisational and time management skills.
You need to be a good communicator and confident in dealing with clients directly as you will start to gain significant involvement with clients and as your role develops you will gain increased staff supervisory responsibilities.
This is an excellent opportunity for somebody at Audit and Accounts Semi-Senior level looking for a step up to senior in the short to medium term. The final salary offered will depend on your current level of experience and ability.
You can get the latest jobs sent straight to your inbox by subscribing on our website at waverecruit.com via this link here latest Public Practice opportunities
Apply for Audit and Accounts Semi-Senior
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Accountant Accounting Practice Qualified by Experience jobs in Market Harborough
- Accounts Assistant Accounting Practice Qualified by Experience jobs in Market Harborough
- Audit Accounting Practice Qualified by Experience jobs in Market Harborough
- Tax Accounting Practice Qualified by Experience jobs in Market Harborough