If you are looking for a client facing role, with a focus on client care and management, then our client, a leading regional firm can offer excellent prospects with a brand-new Client Manager position.
Package: c£40,000 + (DOE), 25 Days holiday, Free Parking, Pension and DIS.
- Managing a diverse portfolio of clients, acting as the first point of contact within the firm.
- Reviewing and finalising financial statements and tax computations for limited companies, partnerships, sole traders and charities.
- Planning and leading audit assignments, including reviewing work carried out by junior staff members on client premises.
- Managing work plans, delegating assignments and proactively reviewing the training requirements for junior members of staff.
- Attend meeting with clients to offer professional advice and cultivate excellent client relations.
The Ideal Candidate:
- ACA/ACCA qualified would be ideal, but extensive previous accountancy experience would also be considered.
- Previous experience of managing a portfolio is preferred but is not essential.
- Previous audit experience is also preferred but is not crucial.
- Minimum of 5 years??? experience working in public practice.
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Jess Dodman at AJ Chambers.
Client Manager ??? Lowestoft