A Highly Progressive Firm
£50,000 - £60,000 + free parking
Are you looking for more autonomy within your accounts career?
Do you want to manage your own team whilst working with a varied portfolio of SME and OMB clients?
Would you like to have a strong influence on the firm's growth plans?
- Free parking on site for all employees
- 20-25 days holidays + bank holidays
- Brand new & modern offices
- Flexible working with core hours 10 am- 4,30pm
- Memorable Summer and Christmas parties
- Bi-monthly drinks
- Sports clubs including a football team and golf society
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly reputable accountancy practice in Guildford where you will be able to step up within your career. The firm takes personal interest in each employees personal and professional development, offering training and support as well as unlimited opportunities for progression.
This forward-thinking firm not only offer accounts and tax services, but also corporate finance and advisory services, consulting on mergers and acquisitions for their clients making the workload extremely varied and interesting.
This accountancy practice boasts brand new, modern offices and offers free parking on site for all members of staff! Due to their continuous success and new business wins, a new Accounts Manager is urgently needed to join their busy accounts teams!
As the Accounts Manager you will be:
- Working with an interesting and extremely diverse client base including property, law firms, FCA clients, arts, architects, banks, retail, media & entertainment and more
- Working with clients with turnovers up to £50m!
- Preparing and reviewing statutory and management accounts
- Supervising and reviewing the work of junior staff
- Acting as first point of contact for clients
The successful Accounts Manager will:
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified
- Have strong technical knowledge and at least 3 years' experience within a UK based accountancy practice
- Have excellent communication skills as you will be in close contact with Partners and clients
- Experience with CCH is a bonus
To apply for this brand new Accounts Manager position, or for more information please contact Jordanne Napier on 0207 269 6353 or [email protected].
Due to the exciting nature of this role, a high number of applications are expected, so do not miss your chance!
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.