The Brecks Company Limited is an independent and expanding food manufacturer in both the extruded cereal and meat free markets and we are now seeking two experienced Management Accountants to join our successful and growing finance team.
The successful candidates will be responsible for ensuring that the finance functions of both extruded cereal and meat free operate effectively, supporting the continuous drive for improvements in quality, efficiency and innovation and facilitating the overall growth of the organisation.
In addition to delivering the monthly management accounts you will be responsible for the accuracy and improvement of product standard costs for extrusion and meat free. You will also have the opportunity to lead and deliver financial projects and working in partnership with other members of the management team, to provide financial insight and analysis on broader business programmes and projects as required.
- Accountancy experience with an accountancy qualification from a recognised Accountancy body
- Excellent IT skills including Excel
- Knowledge and experience of an ERP system is essential
- Knowledge and experience of SAP Business 1 is desirable
- Ability to build credible and sustainable relationships and communicate effectively at all levels
- Excellent planning, prioritisation and organisational skills enabling you to work to multiple deadlines
- Ability to apply your technical knowledge to analyse issues and implement pragmatic and creative solutions
- Ability to work both on your own initiative and as part of a team
In return we will offer the successful candidates an attractive package including competitive salary, on-site parking, a 25-day holiday entitlement and a company pension. The roles will report directly into the Finance Director, The Brecks Company Limited.
If you’re interested in applying for these opportunities please send a copy of your CV to [email protected] by Friday 31st January 2020.