Dot Digital - Junior Accounts Assistant
Junior Accounts Assistant
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Junior Accounts Assistant to join our finance team of 20 at an AIM-listed, leading global cross-channel marketing automation business. This is a great opportunity for an individual who wants to start their career within Finance and join a rapidly expanding company.
We offer a competitive salary package, a great working environment in our vibrant offices in London Bridge and the opportunity to become part of a thriving fast growing, award winning company.
The role will be challenging but highly rewarding. You will be reporting to the Finance Manager.
Key Roles and responsibilities include:
- Processing purchase invoices for all the Group’s subsidiaries
- Entering payments into Sage
- Assist in preparing the bi-monthly BACS run for all the Group’s subsidiaries
- General Ad-Hoc tasks – Filing, Archiving etc
- Providing general assistance to the team with their various tasks
- The ideal candidate will have recently come out of education whether it be a school leaver or higher and have worked in an office environment.
- Must have a good knowledge of IT packages- MS Excel, Word, Outlook or similar
- Will need to be confident, motivated and have a professional manner. They will need to have good time management and organisational skills and be willing to learn and show an appetite to progress within the role.
- The department works under a monthly plan (which may change depending on time of year) which aims to hit targets to improve the overall performance of the entire group.
- The atmosphere is intellectually, challenging, demanding, friendly, non-bureaucratic and continually evolving. Although the atmosphere is relaxed it is highly professional in nature and very much committed to providing a quality service to our customers and satisfying their needs.
- Suited for an individual who wants to start their career within Finance.
- Dynamic role which will evolve and change as the company grows and evolves to meet its business needs.
Founded in a London pub in 1999, we’ve come a long way to get here. Today, dotdigital has over 350 employees and offices across four continents. dotdigital’s easy-to-use Engagement Cloud combines powerful technology with passionate people to deliver an unbeatable service.
Engagement Cloud is an omni channel marketing platform, allowing businesses to engage with their customers through email, SMS, social media and advertising via mobile, web and chat technologies.
In our efforts to pre-empt customers’ needs, we’ve expanded far beyond the capabilities of a simple email provider. We’ve added channels, features, and integrations to our platform, year on year, until becoming a customer engagement platform with powerful omnichannel capabilities.
We have offices in London, East Croydon, Manchester and Cheltenham in the UK. Our international locations include New York, Los Angeles, Sydney, Melbourne, Cape Town, Singapore, Warsaw and Minsk.
Apply for Dot Digital - Junior Accounts Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly