Indirect Tax Manager
Indirect Tax Manager
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
Are you a natural leader who likes managing their own team?
Do you want to have control over your work life?
If you've been looking to work for one of the best in the industry and have tirelessly searched for a benefits package that's entirely catered to you, then this could be your next role. You would be an Indirect Tax Manager, obtaining a vast breadth of knowledge in all the core areas of indirect tax, and gain invaluable experience within a variety of markets and industries. This role is a mixture of compliance and consulting with a lot of client interaction. It'll be an exciting career move that will challenge you and get you onto a progressive career path.
So, what would you be doing?
- Managing your teams effectively, enthusiastically and creatively.
- Coach, mentor and supervise staff effectively.
- Build and maintain relationships with your clients, providing exceptional services.
- Manage potential leads from different areas of the practice.
- Substantial involvement in managing the teams; in terms of strategy and operations.
- Managing the junior staff regarding assignments and development.
- Identify and convert opportunities to sell work through proactively winning new clients and managing your existing ones; using your business development skills.
- Negotiating and sustaining opinions and handling challenges.
Attributes to succeed:
- Able to prioritise, plan, project-manage, meet deadlines and monitor your own budget
- Can remain calm when meeting deadlines, so effective time management is a must
- Great at communicating, written and spoken
- A real team player. Can lead a team effectively and succeed together
- Flexible attitude to work
Some of the perks:
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home options
- Pick the benefits that suit you and your needs
- Career development
- Very experienced tax practitioner
- ACA/ACCA/CA; or Tax Inspectors with full Technical Training course; or Law qualification. CTA (or breadth of knowledge equivalent to CTA)
Please get in touch if you are interested or have any questions.
[email protected] or 02072696316
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.