Partnership Tax Assistant Manager
AJ Chambers are currently representing a top 10 firm in London who are looking to recruit a Partnership Tax Assistant Manager. This role provides an exceptional opportunity for you to develop your technical, commercial and client relationship skills, working with colleagues who are recognised as experts in the sector.
As Partnership Tax Assistant Manager, you will be responsible for dealing with all matters relating to the management of clients operating within the professional services and investment fund management sectors, particularly partnerships/LLPs and their partners, as well as some corporate businesses.
Day-to-day duties include:
- Take responsibility for all day to day tax compliance affairs of clients
- Involved with client tax advisory matters, being supervised by senior members of the Tax team
- Take responsibility for project delivery of tax services, as well as billing and cash collection
- Develop professional relationships with clients and within the firm
- Train and mentor junior members of the team and review their work
- Liaise with HMRC
- Ensure risk and quality procedure are adhered to
- Identify risk and technical matters, as well as selling opportunities, to the Partner/Director/Senior Manager
- Provide support to the rest of the Tax team
- Participate in bids/proposals for new work
- ACA/CTA qualified (or equivalent)
- Relevant experience in a business tax compliance role, including some experience of dealing with partnerships
- A good understanding and, ideally, previous experience of personal tax compliance
- Some tax advisory experience preferable
- Ability to manage a small client portfolio
- Some experience of dealing with client senior management
- Self-motivated with good communication
- Experience of mentoring and/or supervising junior staff
- A commitment to technical and personal development
For more information on this Partnership Tax Assistant Manager role, please contact Leon Maulguet at AJ Chambers.