AJ Chambers are working on a brand-new Client Manager position, for a growing accountancy firm, based in Great Yarmouth.
Our client is offering 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), free parking and excellent internal progression opportunities.
- Managing a varied portfolio of clients
- Reviewing and finalising financial statements and tax computations for limited companies, partnerships, sole traders and charities
- Planning and leading audit assignments, including reviewing work carried out by junior staff members on client premises
- Setting out budgets, monitoring WIP and invoicing clients
- Managing work plans, delegating assignments and proactively reviewing the training requirements for junior members of staff
- Attend meetings with clients to offer professional advice and cultivate excellent client relationships
The Ideal Candidate:
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Previous experience of managing a portfolio is preferred but not essential
- Previous audit experience is preferred but again is not essential
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a public practice
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Jess Dodman at AJ Chambers.
Client Manager – Great Yarmouth