Media & Entertainment Audit Senior
Media and Entertainment Audit Senior
Up to £48,000
Would you be interested in becoming an auditor to the stars of the Media and Entertainment industry? Well if so my client is looking for an Audit Senior to join their Hollywood team. This is a chance to work for a practice which is number 1 in the Media and Entertainmnt industry, you won't get a better team of Auditor's around.
Audit Senior Responsibilities:
- Planning the Assignment, including the preparation/updating of the permanent file and briefing the team.
- Control the assignment and ensure that each section of the assignment is completed within the agreed budget.
- Manage the team whilst out on site to ensure the team produces high-quality work, are motivated to achieve high standards and that end of the job appraisals are carried out for the team.
- To be aware of developments concerning client's affairs and to identify opportunities to provide additional services to clients.
What did the staff say?
"What an excellent company this is to work for, I couldn't of made a better decision when deciding to join here and it makes it even better that I get to travel abroad for work."
Salary & Benefits:
- Up to £48,000 as a base salary
- Pension Scheme
- Extra days off for charity work
- Quarterly social events
- International Travel
If you believe you are suited for this role then please act fast as interviews are currently happening NOW!!
Contact me on 0207 269 6340 or send your CV straight to [email protected]
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR