Central Reading Location
Top 50 Firm
£50,000 - £60,000
Would you like to work for an award-winning accountancy practice managing a thriving audit team?
Would you like to manage a varied portfolio of clients with a fee income c. £500,000?
Are you looking for a manager role that provides strong work life balance, with flexible working?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive, top 50, accountancy practice as an Audit Manager who will work collaboratively with Senior Managers and Partners. Whether your looking to take a step up from Assistant Manager or just looking for the next step within your audit career, this is the opportunity for you.
Based within well-established, modern offices this is the perfect opportunity for an Audit Manager looking for flexible and agile working. This is the perfect commute for those commuting from Slough, West London, Reading and surrounding areas with the office centrally located and close to the station. Not only are there great public transport links, there are local park and ride services which current employees use as well as numerous car parks around Reading town centre.
Why work at this Top 50 Firm as an Audit Manager:
- Diverse client portfolio, including technology, charities, film and media and life sciences
- Internal promotions based on merit, with complete transparency on promotion criteria
- Flexible and agile working policy, with a 37.5-hour week
- Friendly, sociable working environment with away days for training and quarterly business updates
- Memorable social events including lavish Christmas parties
The Audit Manager will:
- Manage a large client portfolio with a fee income c. £500,000
- Clients range in size with fee turnovers up to £50,000
- WIP and Billing
- Manage on-site teams and assist in the supervision and development of more junior staff and reviewing work completed by the audit team
- Ad hoc statutory financial statements preparation for clients, generally from the client's management accounts
If you are an ACA/ACCA qualified Audit Manager or Audit Assistant Manager looking to take a step up within your audit career, contact me today! Due to the exciting nature of this role, I have been receiving a high volume of applicants so contact me ASAP on [email protected] or 0207 269 6353 for more info/to be put forward for this role
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.