Are you seeking a new position in a leading independent accountancy firm, based in Norwich?
Our client is looking for an experienced Audit Senior and is offering excellent progression opportunities and a very competitive remuneration package.
- Leading audit assignments in a variety of industries
- Accounts preparation for Corporate clients
- Preparation of corporation tax returns and computations
- Supervision of more junior staff
- Providing reports/updates to manager/partner
- Effectively deal with client and HMRC correspondence
The Ideal Candidate:
- ACA or ACCA Qualified and a good pass rate in the professional exams
- Professional training experience should have been broad based with exposure to a good range of clients both in size and sector in general practice or audit
- Works cooperatively with others, positively influences them and ensures team participation to support the firm’s goals.
- Thinks widely and laterally to identify and consider different options before determining the best solution.
- Listens to, understands and communicates confidently with others in a clear, concise, polite and purposeful way.
- Demonstrate a passion for delivering quality and ensures that client needs are met, benefiting both the client and the firm
If you feel you are suitable, please apply direct or contact Jess Dodman at AJ Chambers.
Audit Senior - Norwich