Semi Senior Accountant - South West London
Are you currently working in an accountancy practice and looking for an exciting new opportunity to progress within a Top 30 firm?
We are representing a fantastic practice based in South West London who are looking for a Semi Senior Accountant to join there friendly and welcoming team.
- Preparation of statutory accounts from Trial Balance to Partner review
- Preparing corporation tax returns and CT600
- Preparation of periodical bookkeeping records using Sage, Quickbooks and Xero.
- Assisting clients with bookkeeping and VAT related queries.
- Assisting Payroll Manager when required.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum of 2 years within a public practice
- ACA/ACCA Part-Qualified
- Experience with accounts software e.g. Sage, IRIS and Xero
- Exemplary communication and inter-personal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and comfortable with deadlines
If interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please apply directly or contact Lauren Hunsdon at AJ Chambers