Outsourcing Assistant Manager - Top 30
AJ Chambers are pleased to be working with a Top 30 Firm of Accountants in London, who are seeking an Outsourcing Assistant Manager to join their growing team.
Outsourcing Assistant Manager | Top 30 Firm | City of London | Up to £52,000
The successful hire will be working closely with Senior Management and the Partners to run a busy portfolio of clients across a range of sectors including both corporate and not-for-profit.
On offer for this role is a competitive salary, alongside an array of benefits as well as a clear progression path to Manager right through to Partnership.
- Managing a large portfolio of clients including onboarding of new clients, briefing the allocated team and setting up processes and procedures
- Planning, controlling, supervising and reviewing any work undertaken by junior members of staff
- Review of management and statutory accounts prepared by junior members of staff and completing these duties for the more significant/complex clients in the department
- Training staff on VAT, preparation of statutory and management accounts
- Involvement in client billing and job recoverability
- Attending client and prospective client meetings
- Assisting in supervising the Outsourcing staff alongside the Senior Management including appraisals, staff bookings etc.
- Assisting in the general running of the Outsourcing department including monitoring allocation of resource, reviewing weekly timesheets, implementing new systems
- Managing overall service delivery to clients
- ACCA / ACA qualified (or equivalent)
- Ability to train junior staff on technical and software matters and delegate work to juniors
- Proven track record of taking ownership and responsibility for the delivery of services to your clients
- Client facing
- Desire to progress within the firm
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity then please apply with your CV or contact Demi Dawson at AJ Chambers.