Audit Manager - Top 30 Firm - London
Are you looking to become a future Partner of a Top 30 Accountancy Firm?
This is a fantastic role for an Audit Manager to join a Top 30 Practice offering genuine progression to senior management within the firm.
You will work as part of the Audit team and will have responsibility of a portfolio of varied clients, taking responsibility for all client requirements with minimal Partner involvement other than final review.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the work prepared by the team including mentoring, conducting team meetings and appraisals.
- Control own portfolio and client costs
- Take responsibility for WIP, billing procedures and debtor control through liaison with the appropriate Partners
- Being the main point of contact for client queries
- Managing a team of staff members; effectively delegating work to, and mentoring the team including planning, instruction and review of work
- Maintaining effective working relationships clients through proactive contact
- Identify opportunities to add value and refer clients to firm’s specialists
- ACA or ACCA qualified with 5+ years in Practice
- Previous managerial experience
- Able to communicate at all levels both externally and internally
- Well organised individual with the ability to plan personally and for the team
What’s On Offer?
- Competitive salary
- Excellent training and development including annual performance reviews
- 25 days holiday with option to purchase additional days
- Flexible working scheme
- Social activities / charitable events
- Life Assurance / Private Medical Insurance
If you would like to be considered for this role then please apply with your CV or contact Danielle O’Hara at AJ Chambers.