AJ Chambers are representing a well-respected accountancy firm, based in Great Yarmouth, who are recruiting for an Accounts Manager to join their expanding team.
You will ideally be a qualified accounts senior, looking to progress into a managerial role. Accounts managers will also be considered, if you are looking to further develop in a unique firm.
- Preparing year-end financial statements, as well as supervising more junior members.
- Preparing management/statutory accounts and tax returns as and when required.
- Managing your own portfolio of clients.
- Meeting with clients and advising them on technical issues.
- Writing advisory letters to clients with finalised accounts.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Ideally, ACA or ACCA qualified.
- Significant accounts experience in Public Practice.
- Experience with accounts software e.g. Advanced Excel, Sage, QuickBooks, Xero and CaseWare.
- Exemplary communication skills and be capable of liaising and forming relationships with clients.
- UK driving license and willingness to travel to clients.
If you feel you would be suitable, please either apply direct or contact Jess Dodman at AJ Chambers.
Accounts Manager – Great Yarmouth