AJ Chambers are currently searching for a Senior Accountant on behalf of a leading, independent accountancy practice, based in Lowestoft.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and technically strong accountant to step up into a role which offers such a high level of responsibility at a well-established firm.
- Managing a diverse client portfolio, with roughly 100 clients
- Preparation of statutory accounts from Trial Balance to Partner review
- Supporting the management team in filtering the work from junior members to managers
- Preparing and reviewing corporation tax returns
- Supervising and supporting junior team members
The Ideal Candidate:
- ACA/ACCA Qualified or close to qualifying would be ideal. QBE candidates will be considered
- Substantial accounts experience gained in an accountancy practice
- Exemplary communication and inter-personal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and comfortable with deadlines
- Experience with using IRIS and other accountancy software such as Sage, Xero, QuickBooks, would be an advantage
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Jess Dodman at AJ Chambers.
Senior Accountant - Lowestoft