We are recruiting for an established accountancy practice based in Mildenhall, who are looking for a well-rounded Accounts Assistant.
Our client is offering excellent progression opportunities and a very competitive remuneration package.
- Assisting in the completion of accounts preparation and management reporting for clients (Limited Companies, Sole Traders, Partnerships, LLPs)
- Preparing documents for partner review
- Bank reconciliations and VAT returns
- General bookkeeping duties
- Preparation of client meetings and correspondence, including attendance and presentations
The Ideal Candidate:
- AAT/ATT qualified or ACCA/ACA/CIMA part qualified
- At least 1 years’ experience in public practice
- Strong Xero/Sage/Excel experience
- Experience preparing accounts
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Jess Dodman at AJ Chambers.
Accounts Assistant - Mildenhall