Senior Bookkeeper - Music Client Base
Are you an experienced Bookkeeper with experience working with Music clients, seeking a new role?
My client, who are an Accountancy Firm based in Central London are looking to recruit a Senior Bookkeeper to join their growing team!
Duties required for this role will include:
- Maintenance and review of accounting records.
- Preparation and review of management accounts and year end accounts file.
- Preparation and review of client’s cash flow forecasts and cash position and provision of any tax.
- Tour accounting including tour reconciliation, management commission and other reports in respect of mitigating withholding taxes.
- Understanding of publishing and recording royalties, their analysis and statement preparation an advantage.
- Diligent review of work prepared by junior team members and provision of constructive feedback in a mentor like fashion.
- Review of VAT returns and EC Sales Lists prepared by team members.
- Good technical knowledge of tax. Foreign tax knowledge an advantage.
- Build solid relationships both amongst teams internally and with external clients.
- Assist with managing the expectations of Directors and other key staff to ensure work and projects are completed within reasonable and realistic timeframes.
- Correspond with clients to resolve any queries or issues.
The firm are seeking an ACCA qualified individual (finalists will also be considered) who has experience working with media / music clients. Experience of Twinfield and/or Xero would be an added bonus.
If you are interested in being considered for this role then please apply with your CV or contact Danielle O’Hara at AJ Chambers.