Audit and Accounts Senior
Accounts and Audit Senior c£35K - £40K
Opportunity for an ACA / ACCA qualified and ambitious Senior with audit experience.
This is an excellent and rare opportunity to join a busy and expanding independent firm that can provide exposure to all the areas of audit, accounts, tax and business advisory work. Many independent firms for example, do not provide an audit service to clients which in turn means employees do not get that exposure.
This firm and role is different and an ambitious senior can get all round experience to develop their skills and long term career. There are genuine prospects, if it is of interest, for long term progression as part of the firm's succession plan.
- An audit, accounts preparation and compliance role dealing with the year end audit / accounts, management accounts and advisory requirements for small businesses.
- Approximately 35% -50% audit based. This involves completion of the audit work at clients, with some mentoring of junior staff. Therefore, must be confident and be able to communicate with clients face to face.
- Working alongside the partners and the audit manager to deliver cost effective audits. Due to the nature of some clients this can be fairly pressured so needs the ability to work to deadlines.
- In addition, the role will also involve production of accounts for Limited companies, sole traders and partnerships, including drafting tax computations for limited companies.
- High level management accounts and similar work based on site at clients.
- On-site software queries and training to clients where necessary and generally assist clients by helping to develop and improve their systems.
- Training junior members of staff and providing guidance to other members of staff where needed
This is a new role created to assist with planned expansion following new client acquisitions and the general plan to develop the firm.
Is this you?
The successful applicant will have a public practice background and enjoy working in a role which requires visiting clients and fulfilling the requirements outlined above. Audit experience is essential and only candidates with this experience and looking to develop this aspect of their career can be considered. It is a role which requires confidence and the ability to interact with clients at all levels.
There are prospects to progress within the firm as your career develops; this is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious ACA or ACCA.
Contact us at Wavelength
If you have the right experience, qualification and you are ambitious to progress your career please apply for this opportunity now!
You can also get the latest jobs sent straight to your inbox by subscribing on our website at www.waverecruit.com