Practice Partnership Prospects - Bedfordshire
We are recruiting for an ambitious ACA or ACCA looking for an opportunity to progress to partnership as part of our client's succession plan. Long term prospects for an ACA / ACCA with the necessary skills to manage and advise Owner Managed Businesses.
Summary of role
- Due to succession planning, our client is looking for a qualified ACA/ACCA to manage a portfolio of SME businesses and dealing with their audit, accounting and taxation requirements.
- Client and staff management experience is essential together with the proactive ability to push the business forward.
- Taking responsibility for planning and leading assignments and in reviewing the audit approach taken by the firm to ensure full compliance with changing audit standards.
- Maintaining strong business relationships with existing clients and assisting with the development of new business
- Assist the tax experts by highlighting any possible issues.
- Provide clear leadership to the team and participate in business development activities
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budgets.
- ACA / ACCA qualified with experience dealing with SME clients
- Ability to manage clients and staff.
- A working knowledge of the various taxes involved in dealing with owner managed businesses.
- Experience in business development and networking would be useful but not essential but a genuine interest in being involved is essential.
Please contact us at Wavelength to discuss further if you have the right background, qualification and experience required for this partnership opportunity and you are ambitious to develop your career.
Contact Us at Wavelength
You can get the latest jobs sent straight to your inbox by subscribing on our website at www.waverecruit.com
Apply for Partner Designate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly