Top 30 Practice
Up to £50,000
Are you an ACA/ACCA qualified Accounts Manager looking for your next role?
Would you like to work closer to home?
Would you like to work in a relaxed and professional environment?
I am working with a well-established practice based in Cambridge, that are seeking a Manager to join their successful Corporate team. As an Accounts Manager on an industry-specific and demanding portfolio of clients, you will have responsibility for supervising and developing more junior members of staff whilst assisting your Manager with tasks such as WIP control, billing procedures and debtor control. You will also be expected to be commercial in developing new business at BD and networking events and functions. Although they take their work very seriously, they also have a variety of sports teams including rounders, netball and cycling, plus a pub quiz team and a variety of other social activities across the year. Charitable giving and community engagement are both important for them too. As well as this dynamic practice offering a competitive salary, they also offer a generous benefits package including; -
- A relaxed and professional environment
- Flexible working
- Other Social Activities/Charitable Events
- 25 days holiday depending on level of qualification (ability to purchase up to 5 extra days annually under our flexible benefits scheme)
- Private medical insurance
- Life Assurance
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Shares after 1 years' service
As an Accounts Manager at this practice your main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to; -
- To display a commercial approach to client servicing and to demonstrate maturity in judgement.
- To produce complete client files to consistently good standard, in accordance with Price Bailey compliance requirements.
- To competently manage all routine tax compliance matters occurring within client assignments.
- To be able to raise high quality business correspondence, including technically demanding reports.
- To take responsibility for portfolio WIP, billing procedures and debtor control through liaison with appropriate partners and Directors.
- To display strong and proactive awareness of current legislation and changes, relating them where appropriate to client assignments.
- To be able to identify opportunities to add value to clients and refer them to Price Bailey specialists where appropriate.
- To be able to delegate work effectively where appropriate.
- To assist in staff development appraisal meetings and mentoring.
- To display a strong team ethic working alongside other managers sharing resources.
The ideal Accounts Manager candidate will;
- Be ACA/ACCA Qualified
- Have 5 years post-qualified experience within a practice environment
- Have client facing experience
- Have previous managerial experience
- Have good interpersonal and organisational skills
- Be motivated and ambitious
- Be highly organised with evidenced ability to manage time
I am seeking an ambitious and highly motivated Accounts Manager to join this thriving practice. I am expecting a high volume of applications for this role, I will be putting together a shortlist to put forward to my client ASAP. If you would like to discuss this role in further detail, call me on 02072696361 or email me on [email protected]
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.