Finance Officer (6 Months FTC)
Finance Officer (6 months FTC)
Up to £35,000 + Benefits
Are you a Finance Officer with experience of producing and reviewing donor reports?
Have you been involved in the management accounting process?
Do you have knowledge of a variety of accounting systems, including Sun Systems?
This is a great opportunity for a knowledgeable Finance Officer to join an international NGO and support the finance team with the financial accounting for the charity. You will provide key finance expertise to the wider finance team as well as streamlining processes to increase efficiency.
- Producing and monitoring budgets and analysing the financial performance
- Assisting in the preparation of statutory accounts as well as the production of budgeting and forecasting reports
- Creating donor reports and reviewing them, investigating the data and any variances
- Journal posting
- Providing support to the wider financial team, including training colleagues when required on core financial principles and processes
What you'll get in return
- Good annual leave allowance
- Generous pension contribution
- Life insurance + many others
What you'll need to succeed
- Part-qualified accountant
- You will be experienced in financial and management accounting processes
- Good knowledge of SunSystems
- Able to communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- The ability to relay financial information to non-finance professionals clearly and concisely
If you are interested in this Finance Officer role, please get in touch ASAP with Sofia Mussa on 0207 269 6339 or email at [email protected] . Interviews are happening this week, so do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity!
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.