Audit / Accounts Senior
Audit / Accounts Senior - Northampton c£35K - £40K (depending on experience)
Our client is an established firm in Northampton with an opportunity for an experienced audit and accounts senior who is ACA or ACCA qualified or not far from qualifying.
- Joining a team and reporting to manager you will work on a varied portfolio of clients.
- The role will combine 20% audit with 80% accounts work.
- Income and corporation tax experience would be useful but is not essential.
- The role will combine work outside of the office with in-house office work.
- Experience of using various accounting software packages will be useful including cloud accounting, but training will be provided where required.
The successful applicant will have practice experience dealing with the varied accounting and audit requirements for owner managed businesses. It is essential that you have this experience so please bear this in mind when applying to avoid disappointment.
This is an opportunity for somebody already with experience gained from working for a professional firm of accountants, looking for a stepping stone in their career where they can start to gain increased responsibility. There are prospects for progression.
There is flexibility in the level of recruitment which is reflected in the salary range. The firm is able to mould the role to suit current level of experience and ability and provide mentoring to help achieve further career progression.
Contact us at Wavelength
You can get the latest jobs sent straight to your inbox by subscribing on our website via this link here latest Public Practice opportunities
Apply for Audit / Accounts Senior
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Accountant Accounting Practice Part qualified jobs in Milton Keynes
- Accounts Assistant Accounting Practice Part qualified jobs in Milton Keynes
- Audit Accounting Practice Part qualified jobs in Milton Keynes
- Bookkeeping Accounting Practice Part qualified jobs in Milton Keynes
- Tax Accounting Practice Part qualified jobs in Milton Keynes