Employment Tax Senior Associate
Employment Tax Senior Associate - London - up to £55,000
This role will provide Tax compliance and advisory services to a wide range of clients. The primary responsibility will be to deal with all matters relating to the management of a portfolio of clients.
A key part of the role requires the individual to actively seek, and keep the Partner informed about, any new business opportunities arising on existing and new clients.
As Employment Tax Senior Associate:
- To act as a key point of contact within the firm for the client, together with the Partner. This will involve responding quickly to, as well as anticipating, client requests/needs, keeping clients informed of progress in relation to all aspects of the service provided, and maintain regular contact with clients
- Manage a challenging portfolio made up of a variety client base
- Will work as part of management team and provide overall support to Partners on client matters
- Recognise business development opportunities
What does this Employment Tax Senior Associate need to have?
- Staff management experience
- Maintain an in depth, up to date, knowledge of employment tax
If this role sounds of interest, please contact Chris Barnett on 02071235059 or [email protected]
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.
Apply for Employment Tax Senior Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly