Business Adviser (Outsourcing) - London
Business Services & Outsourcing Semi Senior
Top 10 Firm - London
£25,000 - £32,000
Full study package + benefits
Are you AAT level 4 qualified or in the early stages of your ACCA?
Do you have knowledge of cloud accounting packages, including Xero & or Twinfields?
Are you currently involved in the preparation of management accounts?
What does this exciting Top 10 Business Services & Outsourcing opportunity involve?
- Review/Preparation of management accounts using tech enabled tools for a variety of businesses predominantly in the financial services sector
- Process transactions, prepare and post journals, update ledgers, perform bank reconciliation and cash book analysis as required to complete monthly reporting processes for our larger more complex clients
- Strong understanding of key control account postings and reconciliations/treatments around income, fixed assets, payroll, accruals and prepayments
- Preparation of statutory accounts under UK GAAP and other accounting frameworks including transition to FRS 102
- Preparation of other financial reports such as forecasts, budgets and cashflow statements
INTERVIEWS ARE TAKING PLACE THIS WEEK!
If you are looking for a modern, growing and sociable accountancy firm that can offer outstanding progression prospects, get in touch with Kate on 020 7269 6363 for a discreet chat, or to be considered send your CV to [email protected]
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.