Audit Semi Senior
Audit Semi Senior
£23,000 - £35,000 + Benefits
Are you looking for a new ACA or ACCA training contract?
Would you like to join a well-established firm, who are experiencing unprecedented growth?
Are you seeking the opportunity to work on Audits from planning to completion whilst receiving unrivalled study support?
This is the perfect opportunity for an Audit Semi Senior looking for a new ACA or ACCA training contract within a well-established, forward-thinking firm. This is a Top 50 practice with an established and varied client base which would make your role dynamic and different every day.
As well as a supportive working, team environment the offices are bright and welcoming, giving you the access to the best IT system in the market.
Your Duties & Responsibilities as an Audit Semi Senior:
- Responsible for assisting on audit assignments form planning to completion
- You will work with a broad range of OMB to SME clients from a broad range of sectors
- Preparation of statutory accounts and corporation tax returns
- You will be responsible for supervising juniors from time to time
To succeed as an Audit Semi Senior, you will have:
- 12-24 months' UK based experience within an accountancy practice
- ACA/ACCA studying - looking for a new training contract
- Demonstrate strong technical knowledge in audit engagements
- Excellent IT skills including knowledge of accounting software
- A proactive approach and excellent commercial knowledge
This Audit Semi Senior role will not be around for long so if you would like to be put forward, contact Jordanne Napier today! Call me on
0207 269 6353
or email me on [email protected]
Interviews for this Audit Semi Senior role are starting next week!!
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.