Audit and Accounts Senior
Are you ACA/ACCA qualified?
Do you want to work in a social and outgoing team?
Would you like to work with an interesting and diverse client base?
Do you want to have control of your own career in a progressive role?
If so, I want to hear from you ASAP regarding this outstanding opportunity!
This Audit and Accounts Senior role is with one of my favourite clients who are regularly promoting internally and have yet again enlisted me to source their next future star.
Working for a progressive internationally recognised firm you will receive a salary of between £45,000 - £50,000 dependent on experience.
What's great about my client?
- Diverse client sectors
- Highly progressive firm (over half the partnership trained with the practice)
- Fantastic work/life balance
- Central Location close by to transport links plus bars and restaurants!
- Opportunities for international travel
The Audit and Accounts Senior duties will be:
- Management and delivery of audit/accounts assignments
- Plan audit assignments, including budgeting and use of analytical review- Supervise, delegate and review work to juniors
- Identify cross selling opportunities
- Deliver information to client in timely manner
- Lead audits from planning to completion
- Achievement of 100% chargeable time - within budget
- Monitor chargeability on a weekly basis
- Identify where there are shortfalls of work to cover chargeability and alert Managers
- Monitoring stock takes
- Communicate to management progress on workload and plan for efficient completion
- Experience of completing private company audits: planning, identifying key risks, assessing how to test them, budgeting the time budget for the job
- Knowledge of and experience using analytical review
- Leadership experience - managing and delegating work to juniors
- Experience of working towards time sheets
The Audit and Accounts Senior will have the below skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Business entrepreneurship and commercial awareness
- Strong interpersonal skills
Personal Audit Senior Qualities
- Enthusiastic with a positive attitude
Contact Callum MacRae now to discuss this excellent opportunity. Please note first round interviews are being held immediately so do not miss out!
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.
Apply for Audit Senior
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly