4 days left
- Contract Type
Colchester - Essex
Up to £55,000
Are you an enthusiastic and adaptable Audit Manager good at analysing and interpreting information with an excellent eye for detail?
Do you want to be part of a growing business that wants you to succeed?
Do you want to manage an exciting and varied portfolio?
If you are interested in building strong relationships with clients and colleagues, want to be part of a growing business that wants you to succeed, and benefit from an extensive benefits package, then this could be the Audit Manager role for you!
I am working with a fast-paced multi-disciplinary firm with offices across East Anglia, who are looking for an Audit Manager to join their dynamic team. They have a varied client base across many different sectors, from high-tech research and development, higher and further education to haulage, construction, agriculture and goods production. As well as a competitive salary, this practice offers a generous benefit package including; -
- Being automatically enrolled into their Employee Benefits scheme, giving you access to a range of free benefits and as well as a number of voluntary options.
- Unrivalled training and support
- Plenty of activities and nights out throughout the year
As an Audit Manager, your duties will include but are not limited to; -
- Managing a varied client portfolio (fee income depending on experience
- Supervising and overseeing audit assignments and review for discussion with clients
- Liaising with clients in person/by phone/e-mail/meetings to progress jobs and maintain regular contact
- Reviewing of audit files and completion of statutory accounts, presenting completed package to partner including liaison with corporate tax department for accounts tax charge
- Ensuring compliance with Auditing Standards requiring continual updates for technical knowledge
- Attending meetings with clients to discuss and finalise accounts and deal with other matters
- Advising clients generally on accounting, tax, VAT, payroll and associated matters
- Managing own budgets for productivity and cost recovery
- Monitor and review WIP each month to issue fees; chasing outstanding debts where applicable
- Assisting the managers in managing the work of the department and staff in their work
- Monitoring and recording staff performance, including providing constructive feedback
- Reviewing work done by seniors, juniors, finalising files and monitoring completion of jobs
The ideal Audit Manager candidate will; -
- Be ACA / ACCA qualified
- Have 2-3 years' UK practice experience
- Be enthusiastic and adaptable
- Have a great eye for detail
- Be interested in building strong relationships with clients and colleagues
We are expecting a high volume of applicants for this position, contact me today to be put forward for this role. Interviews are taking place throughout the month. Call Abbigail Collins on 02072696361 or email [email protected]
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.
Apply for Audit Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly